Set yourself up for the upcoming changes to your indi® for Jobblers account, including payment updates and step-by-step instructions to transition smoothly to alternative payment methods on Jobble.
Our partnership with indi and its banking services for indi® for Jobblers cardholders, will be coming to an end due to indi's decision to shut down.
Starting July 31st, Jobble will no longer be able to send payments to indi accounts. indi will close all active accounts on August 13, 2023.
To continue receiving payments, please update your Jobble payment method to a bank account or debit card by July 31st. Remember to withdraw any funds from your indi account by August 13th. Any remaining funds after that date will be returned to you via a paper check from indi.
Here's how to update your payment method on Jobble:
- Open your Jobble app
- Go to the Banking section of your profile
- Add your new payment method, such as your bank account, debit card, or prepaid debit card.
- As of July 31st, instant payments to indi® for Jobblers debit card holders will no longer be available.
- If you use your indi for Jobblers card for instant payments, please link a new payment method to your Jobble account prior to July 31st to avoid payment delays.
Once you've linked a new payment method, you'll receive regular payments. Payments are typically processed within 7 business days after your job ends, and it may take an additional 2-5 business days for the funds to appear in your account, depending on your bank's processing procedures.
For more information on updating your bank account on Jobble, click here.
If you have any questions about your indi® for Jobblers card or transferring your funds, please visit the indi support center or call (833) 285-1736. Support agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need more help?
indi’s Email support
Email support is available Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm ET, excluding holidays.
indi’s Phone support
indi's phone support agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- indi is a registered mark of numo llc, a subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- PNC Bank is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.